Saturday, March 5, 2011

He got it!

Paul after he got back from his interview last week.

Hey everyone...we have a praise report! Paul got the job! We feel so blessed and excited! He is going in early next week to get the visa stuff worked out. He will be issued a work visa and I will be issued a residence visa. He will go to the training in April and then begin working full time. Its so crazy. So the Lord!!! We are so thankful for all your prayers. For all you who support us financially, we will let you know the changes when we know.

With all that said, please be praying that we will be able to get all the visa stuff worked out before March 12th (the day our current visa expires)


Thanks!

Shalom

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paul & Becca... I hope you recieved my post. I had an issue signing in and it seemed to disappear. It may just be waiting for your OK to post. Either way, I'm so blessed to hear the news and so encouraged with what God is doing in, with, for & through your lives. I'm praying!
    Jimmy O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr. O'Keefe! We so appreciate all your prayers!

    ReplyDelete