Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Year, New Adventures

Happy New Year! This past year for us has been a full one with fun times, hard times and many blessings in between. This upcoming year I am sure will be as full as the last with new adventures!

Elisha is doing so good! He is sitting up all by himself and eating solids. Right now his favorite food is apple and bananas. He loves playing, jumping in his jumper and listening to music. We love him so much, he is such a blessing and its so fun watching him grow!


I (Becca) started cosmetology school at Regency Beauty Institute. I love it! I am learning so much. I have a wonderful experienced Instructor and my classmates are awesome. I attend classes in the evenings and on Saturdays. I should be able to complete my schooling in a year and a half and then take the State board to become a licensed stylist.



Paul has had a few opportunities now to teach on Sunday mornings at CBC, which has been such a great experience for him. His last teaching was on the vision for the youth group and the upcoming year. They have chosen to name the youth group "ABIDE", from John 15. They meet every Tuesday evening and on Sunday mornings. Currently they are studying through the book of Hebrews, which is very exciting. The "Hang out" this month was ice skating in old town Manassas. It was super fun and you can never go wrong with ending the night with chocolate milkshakes!



Well, thats all for now! Thank you all for prayers! Hope your new year is filled with many new adventures!



Shalom.

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, that's awesome. I have a son that just turn one a couple weeks ago. I remember the just eating solids and sitting up on his own stage. See this was posted in January. I'm guessing your kid is about 1 too. Is he all over the place now?

    ReplyDelete