Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Advent Event



Thanks to those of you who were praying for us yesterday...it went awesome! It was such a cool event and we would like to thank our friend Judith for giving us the opportunity to be a part of it!


It was definitely a day of firsts for all of us! For starters, we all were confused and thought we were only going to be singing and sharing in front of about 20 or so people. The night before, we found out that it was gonna be 1,000+ people. Wow!!! And for those of you who know me....public speaking of any kind is really not my cup of tea. But I know the Lord puts me in situations like this to challenge me to trust Him.  And all I can say is that the Lord is faithful! He took away all our nerves and gave us peace. I was able to share, Nada was able to translate and Paul was able to sing! Praise the Lord!

God always amazes me...He thinks big! I prayed a few weeks ago that the Lord would open up some opportunities for us to reach the youth here in this city. I was thinking more like running into some kids, sharing with them, building some kind of friendship. Hahah not speaking in front     of 1,000+ of them at one time! Its really sweet actually because the Lord opened up two big doors within a week of each other... "Ask and you shall receive"

It so amazing for us to see all the doors the Lord is opening! Paul and I were talking the other night about how much God is moving in this city and how many opportunities He has given our team. The time of harvest is coming here in Münster...its ripe and its so cool being a part of it and seeing God answer so many prayers. And not just our prayers but your prayers for this city too! So keep praying cause He is doing some awesome stuff in Münster!




Thanks and God bless you all!




3 comments:

  1. Wow Boo! That is so cool :) It is so encouraging to hear what the Lord is doing with you guys! I will keep you in my prayers that He continues to open opportunities for you guys to reach the kids! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just proof positive of how God works in our lives. I remember a shy little girl who would cry if someone she didn't know spoke to her. The little girl who wanted to never lose sight of her mom and dad. Only God could cause all these things to come to pass...speaking in public....in a foreign country....about deep things. Only the Lord and Him alone.~ Mom

    ReplyDelete